Why do you use drop-off points instead of door-to-door delivery?
- Dropping lots of boxes off at one place means less driving for us, so keeps costs down.
- You don't need to be in at an exact time, nor have your veg left outside your front door.
- Boxes are in the van for fewer hours, which keeps the veg fresher and reduces transport pollution.
- Collection from a neighbour means sharing ideas, meeting others, even swapping veg.
What if I don't want a veg-box every time?
- No problem. Just log in to your account and adjust as necessary. Box order deadlines are two days before delivery.
- Yes. We have only just incorporated this facility thanks to Bucky Box. When you order just click on 'customise my box' and let us know of any veg you don't want. It's up to you to keep it updated but easily done by logging in to your account. Once you have ordered for the first time just make sure you set up a password that you can easily remember to make any changes. Alternatively just phone us at the farm and we'll adjust your account for you.
- We supply our veg in re-usable wooden or reinforced cardboard boxes, which can be folded and returned to your collection point or the delivery driver. Some people simply decant their veg into their own bags when they collect.
- Yes, have a look at the Extras page for veg which are available separately, as well as eggs, juices, bread and more. If you can't see what you need just give us a bell and we will do our best to help.
- You can usually make other arrangements if you ring your collection point in good time. The only thing drop-offs really don't like is uncollected boxes and no idea whether they're going to be collected!